HR AdvisorReference: BH-57422
*Hybrid working is available with this role*
What will the role involve?
- Support and coach line managers on all people policies and procedures, providing guidelines and tools as appropriate
- Work with the HR management team to implement policies and procedures
- Provide support for recruitment processes
- Conduct exit interviews, collate data and report any trends
- Support Line Managers by providing guidance and coaching with any employee relations issues including absence management, investigations, welfare meetings and flexible working
- Provide support to the HR Administrator when required and work collaboratively to produce HR reports
- Actively work on the company training plan alongside the training department and HR Manager
What skills and experience do I need for this role?
- CIPD level 5 (or equivalent) is essential
- Experience within a HR Advisor position is essential
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good IT skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal