HR AdvisorReference: BH-58687
Working within the HR team as an Advisor, you will be required to hold strong generalist experience to support the delivery of the businesses people strategy and plan. The successful candidate will need to have fantastic ambition, enthusiasm and determination.
- Continual support and guidance on a range of HR matters, ensuring an effective level of people management and delivery of a high-quality operational HR service.
- You will have experience of guiding and coaching line managers, contributing to or leading HR projects, supported by a sound knowledge of employment legislation.
- Good standard of general education
- Level 5 CIPD qualification
- Strong generalist HR experience including guiding and coaching line managers in HR process
- Experience of contributing to or leading small scale HR project
- Sound knowledge of employment legislation and its practical application
- Operational understanding of people management and ability to effectively advise on HR issues
- Ability to deliver HR related training
- Diagnostic skills and ability to interpret numerical and non-numerical data
- Excellent IT skills
- High level of personal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to build positive relationships and quickly gain the trust and confidence of key stakeholders
- Ability to manage high volumes and competing demands
Sound interesting? please contact Becky or Georgia at Pure (Norwich Office) today to discuss further!