HR AdvisorReference: BH-54037
Working within a well respected organisation and reporting to the Head of HR, the HR Advisor will provide excellent operational HR services across the business to support and coach managers in best HR practices.
- Advising and coaching line managers on all areas of employee relations
- Contribute to the development, implementation and review of new policies and procedures, sharing best practices, knowledge and experience.
- Managing all ER casework in line with organisational procedures, keeping up to date records.
- Manage recruitment activity, working closely with managers to advise and guide on methods and tools to attract talent.
- Support managers to identify absence issues and provide solutions and action plans to encourage employees back to the workplace.
- Work with the Head of HR to roll out HR projects when required
You will be able to demonstrate an up to date knowledge of employment law and its application in the workplace as well as possessing excellent communication skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
Due to the location of our client you must hold a full driving license, as the role will require some travel across Norfolk & Suffolk The role is an immediate start and if offered on a 10 month fixed term contract
Other benefits will include
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
For further details, please get in contact with Becky Wilson at Pure