HR AdvisorJob not available
It is an exciting time to join the organisation. They are on journey to become a learning organisation, truly valuing their people and want to reflect this in the opportunities and the environment they may offer.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this is a varied and busy role which requires someone with previous HR experience.
The duties include:
- Supporting the Head of HR to provide an efficient HR service to the business
- Provide advice and guidance to managers in all areas of employee relations
- Manage recruitment and onboarding activities
- Ensure that all references and proof of UK employment eligibility requests are completed promptly.
- Support the review of training requirements and work closely with training providers
- Oversee process updates for weekly and monthly payroll
Applicants will ideally be CIPD Level 5 qualified or studying towards it and have previous experience of working within a busy operational HR role.
For further information, please contact Becky Wilson
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: