HR AssistantJob not available
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, the role of HR Assistant will be focused on providing a first line support to staff and managers on the full range of HR issues.
Key areas will include:
- Provide support and advice to managers and staff on HR issues.
- Working with managers to support in recruitment and selection activities and onboarding of newly appointed employees
- Drafting terms and conditions and offer letters and employee communication
- Working with other HR team members on development and implementation of policies.
- Working with the HR Manager to arrange learning and development activities such as staff induction, appraisal training, management training and all ad hoc training requests
Applicants will ideally be CIPD Level 3 qualified as a minimum and have previous experience of working in an HR role. This is a great role offering the successful candidate experience across a wide range of HR activities and a real chance to get involved and develop their HR career.
Further study support can be discussed after the completion of a successful probationary period.
There is a requirement for the role to be office based for a minimum of 3 days a week.
For further information, or to have a discussion about the role, please contact Becky Wilson
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: