HR AdvisorReference: BH-59564
Salary£25000 - £32000 per annum
Pure are working for a growing and exisiting organisation who are looking to recruit for a dedicated and customer focused HR Advisor to join there busy team in Southend On Sea. As an HR Advisor, you will work closely with HR team to provide clients with HR advice in agreed areas. Advice may be provided by phone, email, video conference or face-to-face. Support may include drafting letters or correspondence and/or conducting meetings. You will also learn our contracts and handbook drafting process to be able to create documents for clients.
- Supporting HR Team
- Using inhouse HR Portal and overseeing the outsourced HR Admin service
- Supervising the administration team, providing feedback and training where appropriate
- Preparation of offer letters, Contracts, Montioring absence, resignation letters etc
- Building strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- 2-3 years HR experience and keen interest into Employee Relations
- Keen interest into Employee Relations and Employment Law
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent Communication
- Strong IT skills using MS Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Full training on our in-house software.
- A collaborative working environment.
- Heathcare cashback
- Free on-site parking at our premises.
- Opportunity for personal development and career progression.
- Opportunity for hybrid working following initial training/probationary period.