HR AdvisorJob not available
Like the idea of providing it to multiple clients?
Want to make a difference?
Pure are working with a leading service provider who are growing rapidly and pride themselves on their levels of customer service and going the extra mile.
As a result of continued growth they are looking to recruit for an HR Consultant to provide HR advice to schools across Essex.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Provide proactive, flexible and robust HR advice and support to customers in person, on the telephone, by email or in writing, on a full range of HR issues
- Support leaders in the effective management of case work in accordance with agreed protocols.
- Attend meetings and hearings as required to offer advice and support on HR matters, in line with best practice and assessed risk.
- Support the effective management of restructuring, including TUPE (where applicable) including attending consultation meetings and managing processes
- Advise customers on appropriate HR interventions and ensuring they are compliant
- Provide coaching, training and mentor for leaders and managers
Skills and experience required;
- Proven track record of involvement in providing an HR service within an organisation.
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Experience of providing advice and support to managers and other staff on a range of HR practice, preferably in a customer orientated organisation.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving working environment, manage time with competing demands effectively.
This organisation are currently adopting a hybrid working pattern with some home working and some time in the office.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: