HR AdvisorReference: BH-52723
The role can be worked predominantly from home with only the occasional need to be in the office (on average once a month) to have team meetings and share knowledge.
This is an organisation that prides itself on its client focus and the development and growth of its own people to create an environment where they thrive in order to provide the best possible working environment for the employee and for their clients.
Working as part of an incredibly experienced and customer focused ER team, this an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys working within Employee relations and likes the variety that would come from working with a range of clients.
Typical duties would range from;
- Dealing with sickness and absence
- Family friendly requests
- Planning restructures
- TUPE transfers
- Advising on policies
- Providing advice on any aspect of ER
- Supporting clients with challenging times
Experience and skills required;
- An experienced HR Advisor with a strong understanding of ER
- Ideally CIPD qualified level 5 or equivalent or degree education
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law
- A strong customer focus
- Excellent attention to detail