HR Advisor 12 month FTCReference: BH-58828
Main Key Responsibilities
- Administration: you will take the lead in ensuring all of our people records and information is kept up to date on the HRIS (hiBob) as well as managing other areas of HR admin such as producing contracts and offer packs for new joiners. You will also get involved in setting up new work flows as we continue to grow and open new facilities, with a second UK site and US office already confirmed for 2023.
- Culture Champion: You will drive our company culture and employer brand, ensuring they are at the forefront of everything we do in the People team. This will include working with employees at all levels, and across all teams, running projects and collaborations to bring our culture to life.
- Guidance and Advice: you will provide general guidance and advice to people across the business on all things related to People, ensuring their needs are met and the People team is always working to improve upon the experience we give to the business.
- Talent Acquisition: you will be supporting the Talent Acquisition manager and the overall hiring process, arranging candidate interviews and acting as a point of contact for candidates. You may own some hiring from end to end (with support from the wider team), and will also manage the on boarding process, ensuring new employees are welcomed into the business and set up from the start to shine in their new role.
- Project Support: you will work closely with the wider People team supporting projects being rolled out across the company, with the opportunity to take part in updating the career framework and grade structure, employee engagement and similar initiatives.
- Have previous experience in the full recruitment life cycle
- Preferably have a level 5 CIPD qualification, or the equivalent experience
- Keep informed about latest People and HR research, applying best practices and using data to drive continuous improvement
- Be passionate about all things ‘People’ and thrive on making a company a great place to work through great people practices.
- Have experience in managing/administering HR systems, ideally ‘Bob’ or a similar modern applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse, Lever, etc) and candidate relationship management systems
- Have a friendly and approachable style
- Microsoft suite experience
- Be detail oriented and well organised, with a drive to stay productive and deliver great work
If you match the above job criteria please contact Marsha-Louise for further information.