HR Advisor - 12 month FTCReference: BH-54322
Salary – flexible depending on experience
Hybrid working available with the opportunity to work across their sites in Cambridge and south Cambs.
This organisation operates globally and has recently gone through a merger creating a larger organisation which is embracing change whilst constantly focusing on their customer needs.
This is an ideal role for someone with established HR skills and first line HR advice looking for the next step. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to liaise with people at all levels.
- Be the first point of contact across a variety of business areas in our shared services division responding to employees and managers queries
- Work with the wider HR team to ensure consistency in application and interpretation of policy and process.
- Identifying and providing potential solutions to any imminent HR challenges.
- Identifying and communication opportunities for continuous improvement/generating new ideas.
- Experienced in providing HR advice and guidance to managers and employees and a knowledge of employee relations.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to use initiative and prioritise own workload to meet multiple deadlines.
- Coaching approach when supporting colleagues and managers.
In addition to a competitive salary, they offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with your life both inside and outside of work:
- Generous contributory pension
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
- Employee discount and cash back scheme at 2,500 retailers
- Cycle scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Subsidised staff restaurants
- Support for professional qualifications
- Discounted access to various local gyms.