HR AdministratorReference: BH-57444
- Acting as the main focal point for all administration matters within the HR team.
- Preparing HR related employee letters and employment contracts
- Prepare induction schedules for new starters
- Continually update the HR system, Cascade, with any changes to employee details such as transfers to different projects and changes to rates of pay
- Update the HR system, cascade with new starters as well as leavers
- Provide administrative support in terms of training requests and bookings
- Booking and arranging training, desk space, room bookings and demonstration events.
- Placing training requisitions on SAP
- Ensure that the HR system, Cascade’s training records are continually updated
- Provide project administrative support to the HR team as required
- Maintaining electronic records of employees on an ongoing basis.
- Electronic filing and archiving various paperwork for starters/ leavers
- Drafting (Letters, memos, e-mails, meeting minutes and reports etc.)
- Good understanding of administrative processes and best practices
- Ability to work at a high level of accuracy and deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel/spreadsheets, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Educated to GCSE level, with 4-9 (A-C) grades in English and Maths, or equivalent
- Some experience in a human resources administrative capacity OR has worked in an administration environment and looking for a career change into HR
- Desire and commitment to work within the construction environment and as part of a team