HR AdministratorReference: BH-54053
If you have experience working in HR Administration and are looking for some temporary work for the next couple of months then this could be a great role for you, working as part of a busy HR shared service team in an organisation with a great culture.
The main aim of the role is to provide a comprehensive and professional HR Administration service to all employees within the origanisation.
Key duties will include;
- Taking ownership for the new starter process including
- To ensure that all contractual amendments are accurately entered onto the system and a new contract of employment is sent.
- To ensure that the leaver process is managed effectively
- Collate all return-to-work paperwork
- To liaise with HR Advisor and HR Business Partner as necessary on any maternity, flexible working and paternity issues and to maintain the relevant database.
- To give advice and educate colleagues on HR systems