HR AdministratorJob not available
Pure are working with a fantastic technology business located in North Cambridge who are currently recruiting for a permanent HR Administrator. This is a full-time role and can be based either working in the office or remotely.
- Assist with graduate and intern recruitment as requested by the technical recruiter
- Drafting offers of employment, and carrying out contract amendments ensuring compliance is being met
- Maintenance of the ATS
- Coordinate new hire inductions
- Responsible for the new starter process from start to finish ensuring compliance and that procedures are followed and documented accordingly
- Managing the database and electronic files of employment and contractors, alongside any related information such as contract letters
- Carry out regular HR Audit checks to ensure data held is accurate and up to date
- Look after visa and work permit’s as and when required
- Provide accurate and timely information to the payroll providers for UK, CA and France
- Issuing bonus and salary review letters and distributing them
For more information please contact Miranda via email: Miranda.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 209888.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: