HR AdministratorJob not available
You will respond to a wide range of customer enquiries, via telephone, e-mail or other mediums, relating to HR administration, and other HR issues, in a professional manner, to ensure customers receive an efficient and responsive service.
Take responsibility for undertaking research into HR related issues to help provide robust and accurate advice to customers, seeking support and guidance, where necessary, from senior colleagues.
1. Contribute to the sharing of good practice and knowledge amongst colleagues, as required.
2. Attend and participate in regular team meetings as appropriate and training to keep up-to-date with current legislation, policies and procedures and other relevant guidance.
3. Proactively liaise with HR and payroll colleagues on administrative, operational and service development matters.
4. Maintain a high level of accuracy within HR processing with an awareness of implications of actions on the payroll, HR team members and third parties.
5. Support Senior HR Advisers/HR Managers where appropriate, to ensure the administration of casework is managed efficiently.
6. Be compliant with employee policies and procedures.
7. Provide support for other colleagues when necessary.
8. Proactively participate in the Appraisal process.
9. Maintain high levels of confidentiality and integrity at all times.
10. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
You will have previous experience working in a customer focussed environment, ability to prioritise and work well under pressure, demonstrate sound proof reading and editing skills and have solid MS Office skills
Please call Julie for more information on 01223 209888