Health and Safety ManagerJob not available
You will continuously develop Health, Safety and Environment best practice, ensuring the Company complies with current legislation and codes of practice.
Daily duties will include:
- Manage the process for upper tier COMAH sites
- Support the completion of COMAH safety reports and other competent authority submissions
- Be up to date with all DSEAR regulations and ensure site is always fully compliant
- Be up to date of all COMAH and SERVESO regulations
- Ensure upper tier compliance across site
- Manage day to day issues including reports and training reporting
- Advise and support on all Health and Safety matters
- Participate in audits
- Undertake risk assessments
- All other Health and Safety related matters
Requirements for this role:
- Previous experience in a COMAH registered manufacturing site
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in PFD and P&ID interpretation
- NEBOSH or equivalent
- Proven Health and Safety experience
- Understanding of all Health and Safety regulations
As well as the above, you will need to be motivated and results driven with a forward thinking attitude. You will also need to have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate and explain complex legislation to all levels.
This is a full time, permanent position working on site in Thetford. For more information, please contact Emily at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: