Head of Web & DigitalReference: BH-53239
Joining a leading technology group this position will lead a team of 6 and have full responsibility for all digital aspects, external and internally as well as working with clients.
Key to this role is the management of the groups complex B2C e-comms website(s)
- Lead the development and implementation of the digital strategy
- Management of a unique B2C website
- Oversee the conversion rate optimisation process, continually testing and improving digital platforms to improve UX and return
- Monitor competitor activity to ensure that the business are at the cutting edge
- Project manage the delivery of all projects
- Work closely with the teams to deliver new and innovative ideas
- Manage content, SEO and sales teams to ensure that strategies are delivere
The successful applicant will have a strong background in digital gained within a B2B environment and have experience of managing and developing a team.
- Previous senior level experience in an aggregator or commercial e-commerce environment.
- Experience of managing a team and developing individuals.
- Excellent technical skills with experience in defining and delivering digital frameworks across web, mobile and e-stores.
- Experience in website performance analysis and of driving improvement.
- Experience of content management systems (CMS), preferably Umbraco.
- Knowledge of new open source digital frameworks.
- Experience of working with API’s to integrate complex database driven platforms.
- Deep understanding and experience of digital marketing - SEO, PPC, CRO.
- Experience of improving web site performance through load testing and monitoring.
This is a highly exciting role working with a well respected, established brand based in Norwich city centre.
Good benefits package including free car parking are available with this role.