Head of SHEQJob not available
As the face of SHEQ, you will be responsible for the following:
- Heading up the Health and Safety Team
- Developing the Health and Safety agenda
- Delivering the Health and Safety agenda.
- Raising the Health and Safety culture within the business
- Leading from the front internally and externally with clients, customers and auditors.
- Accountability for all relevant Health and Safety legislation
Requirements for the role:
- Extensive Health and Safety experience within a head of or management role
- NEBOSH and IOSH
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor a team.
- Project Management skills
- Full driving license
- The ability to travel globally as required.
This is a full time, permanent position with a flexible start date for the successful candidate. For more information, please contact Emily at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: