Head of People & CultureJob not available
The role of Head of People and Culture reports to the MD and takes responsibility for the company's people strategy, promoting a culture where all people are aligned to their values and behaviours.
Managing a small team, your principal responsibilities will include:
- As part of the senior management team, embed a clear HR strategy in line within company strategy having people and customer service at the heart of everything you do.
- All activities within the employee lifecycle including recruitment, onboarding and providing day to day HR advice.
- Manage all L&D activities, working closely with managers to ensure all employees receive the relevant development
- Work closely with Senior Managers to build effective PDP’s with and for the Leadership teams.
- Continually develop the competencies required to assist the recruitment and development of the best quality people within the business
- Payroll - oversee payroll administration and the outsourced payroll systems
- Remuneration and Reward - keep up to date with developments relating to reward and remuneration and make recommendations as appropriate
- Performance Management
- Policies and Procedures
- Passionate about people
- Previous experience of working independently in an HR generalist role
- A great team player and an effective communicator
- Proven experience of delivering strategic people initiatives
- Good knowledge and understanding of current employment law and practice
- Good relationship management skills
- Good IT literacy
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- CIPD level 5/7 qualified desirable.
- Company car
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to learn more, please do get in contact with Becky Wilson to have a further discussion.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: