Head of ITReference: BH-58435
The exciting role will work with the board and senior management team on the strategic plan, road map and day to day management of everything technology based in a fast growing and exciting business.
Keen to harness advantages through investment in technology this is an exciting time to join the business.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Oversee entire technology function - ERP, CRM, networking, security, development & support etc...
- Management of strategic plan, roadmap and substantial budget
- Working with the senior management team and board on commercial activities within, and outside, of technology
- Management of third party suppliers & agreements
- Leadership across a team of 12
- Management of a range of projects
- Crisis management planning and focus on security issues/threats & cyber
- New technology planning to ensure best tools/systems and platforms are available
- Experienced in a broad range of IT disciplines
- Leadership skills with proven track record in recruiting and developing a team in a growing business
- Ability to work at all levels with a hands on approach and excellent communication skills
- Ability to see the "bigger picture" to focus on commercial outcomes and investment in new and appropriate technologies
- Strong stakeholder management with an approach to run a modern "business partnering" tech function
The working environment is collaborative and modern, working with a experienced senior/board team.
For full details please apply or contact Scott Woodrow @ Pure Technology.