Head of HRReference: BH-58876
Salary£60000 - £80000 per annum
We are delighted to be partnering a Norfolk based organisation in the appointment of a Head of HR. Reporting to the MD, the Head of HR will develop and manage the HR function, supporting employees across the business and developing their contribution to the culture through effective HR practice. The role will be responsible for the management, development, and implementation of procedures relating to recruitment, induction, probation, reward and retention, and that these are managed effectively. You will shape, develop and implement a clear people strategy that feeds into the overall organisation’s strategy, working collaboratively and partnering with key internal stakeholders within the business to drive through the people agenda
Skills & experience
- Qualified to Chartered Status of the CIPD
- HR Experience ideally gained in a fast-paced multi-site environment
- Able to work collaboratively with all internal stakeholders and operate as part of the management team
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and best practice.
- An intuitive, analytical and pro-active approach to day-to-day work practices.
- Must demonstrate a keen interest in HR and have a passion for driving and supporting the business.
This is an exciting role where HR plays a pivotal role in driving the People Agenda For more information, please contact Becky Wilson