Head of HRReference: BH-58446
Based at the office on the outskirts of Cambridge, the role requires you to be in the office at least 3 days a week.
Reporting to the Deputy Director, you will lead the HR function of this growing organisation who have a culture of innovation and excellence.
You will manage the HR function by being a role model and a coach for your team whilst partnering with the Senior Leadership Team.
As an HR Leader, you will have the right balance of being an advocate for the employees whilst being a true business partner.
You will focus on developing and driving people management strategies and ensuring that HR programmes and initiatives are implemented in a way that is aligned with the overall business vision and strategy.
The role is responsible for embedding and strengthening employee engagement and organisational culture, and both championing their values and embracing a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) throughout the organisation, through strong leadership and behaviour.
The role involves advising, coaching and supporting line managers and staff to fulfil their potential and help equip them with the skills to drive business success and impact.
Lead on several HR projects including delivering a new HRIS, developing a hybrid working model, managing the talent strategy and developing the appraisal system for the future.
- An experienced HR Leader who has experience of operating at SLT level.
- Accreditation from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), or a bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or a Business-related subject.
- An in-depth and current knowledge of employment law, as well as accepted professional standards and best practice.
- Confident IT skills, experienced in Microsoft Office package, and HRIS databases including reporting
- Strong EQ and passion for delivering the best HR service that you can.
Please call Caroline Batchelor today for a confidential conversation about the role.