Head of Finance (Finance Director Designate)Job not available
As a key role on the Executive Board, this position will report into the Managing Director and work closely with the remaining board members to lead the finance function, deliver improved and high quality reporting, act as a business partnering function to the wider business and support the significant growth that the business will experience over the next few years.
Having recently invested in the business, Raynor Foods has signed a variety of new contracts that will see the business grow substantially in the coming years and in turn will provide the successful candidate with a path to a Finance Director role.
Raynor Foods company values:
- We are proud of our food and our people.
- We passionately strive for excellence in everything we do.
- We value trust, respect and care.
- We obsessively deliver great food and customer service.
What you will be doing:
- Taking overall responsibility for the finance function, providing strategic direction and leadership across the business.
- Setting and then driving KPI’s, ensuring they are maintained and always looking to improve.
- Create and implement a strong culture and succession plan that will ensure the department is operating to its full potential.
- To understand your internal and external customer requirements, ensuring the products and services supplied by your team are the best that they can be.
- Ensure close working relationships with other department heads and take accountability for effective communication to your team, other departments and directors.
- To have budgetary control of the areas you are accountable for, setting budgets, monitoring and working to meet or exceed them.
- To lead the process of setting annual budgets for the business, working with the senior leadership team and the Managing Director to ensure these are accurately collated and put forward to the board for approval.
- Produce and present monthly management accounts in a timely manner, along with detailed analysis and relevant commentary. This will be a key performance indicator for the role.
- Produce and present annual accounts to the auditors in a timely manner, along with detailed analysis and relevant commentary.
- Develop and enhance current systems and processes to deliver a streamlined finance function.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Experience within an entrepreneurial SME environment.
- A mixture of strong technical knowledge and commercial awareness.
- Energetic and dynamic individual with plenty of drive.
- Excellent communicator that can operate in the boardroom but equally be comfortable in the warehouse.
- Ability to manage and process large volumes of data and transactions.
On offer is a basic salary of up to £70,000 plus a car allowance of £6,000. Benefits in addition to these include a bonus scheme, private healthcare, pension and 25 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays).
This opportunity is being managed exclusively by Pure Resourcing Solutions on a retained basis. All applications, unsolicited approaches, etc will be submitted via/to Pure Resourcing Solutions. For further details please contact Andy Dowsett.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: