Head of Commercial FinanceJob not available
Our client is an award-winning organisation that provide a high level of customer service to a range of customers across the globe. Having experienced a high level of growth over the past few years the Group is set to deliver significant further growth over the coming years.
The role will report into the Finance Director and manage a commercial team. The key focus of the role is to support the business to deliver growth and improved profitability by providing insightful financial information to a range of stakeholders.
- Budgets and forecasts - Coordinate and deliver budgets and forecasts for the group including reporting to senior management and key stakeholders with supporting analysis for assumptions.
- Commercial Projects - Preparation of business cases and financial models, key player in value adding commercial projects
- Cost Savings - Proactively support in delivering cost savings and other efficiencies across the group.
- MI - Oversee the provision of relevant and timely MI to support strategic, operational and tactical decisions.
- Business Partnering - Create effective business partnerships with the Leadership team, Marketing, Operations, IT, Business Development and Pricing to drive value.
- Management - Manage and develop the Commercial Finance team, including conducting annual appraisals and monthly 1-2-1’s.
- Fully qualified accountant – ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Prior experience in a commercially focused role.
- The ability to communicate across multiple stakeholders.
- Team management experience.
- Advanced Excel user.
For further information about this role please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions in Chelmsford, Essex.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: