Head of ITReference: BH-53627
The role can be partially remote, with time spent in their Essex sites.
Having grown globally through acquisition the current systems landscape is complex and fragmented, with several different applications in place that complete the same role. Due to the overall system architecture and complexity in the business they are looking to complete an end to end review of the current systems, architecture, and solutions to make appropriate changes where necessary.
Coming from a Solutions background, you will have worked on delivering application projects through internal development teams and utilising off the shelf applications. A major part of the role will be the project management, governance, and control, ensuring complex project portfolios are managed effectively (budget, resource, timescales etc) along with designing the solutions and ensuring successful integration.
Must have experience
- Leadership of a team of technical and solutions specialists
- Hands on experience in solutioning and implementation of ERP, Finance, CRM type systems within a large-scale organisation
- Experience within a logistics, supply chain or warehousing would be a massive advantage
- Program & Project Management of multiple large-scale IT and business change initiatives – ideally with Prince2 or similar qualifications
- Leadership and management of dispersed teams, including working with offshore teams.
- End to end functional and non-functional business analysis and requirements gathering to delivery
- Documentation of processes and procedure, project risk etc
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strategic planning and management of application lifecycle minimising down time and disruption
- Supplier engagement and management
- Current knowledge of Architectural best practices
- Strong commercial acumen including finance and budget management
For more information and a details job spec please contact Ruben Davis at Pure Resourcing Solutions.