Group Reporting ManagerJob not available
The business is a market leader and operates within a fast paced and competitive market place. It’s a dynamic and rewarding environment that offers genuine progression opportunities for someone with a motivated, proactive attitude.
Working closely with the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for the timely production of the Annual Report and Accounts along with the monthly and quarterly packs. A high level of experience reporting under UK GAAP and IFRS will be required. You will play a key role ensuring an appropriate level of financial control is in place and provide stewardship to the senior management team.
- Qualified Accountant (ideally ACA/ACCA from a practice background)
- Group accounting and consolidation experience
- Knowledge of both UK GAAP and IFRS with and understanding of new standards
- Strong communication skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Problem solver with the ability to meet multiple deadlines
Salary guide of £60,000 to £80,000 with plenty of flexible working options available.
For more information on this role please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: