Group Reporting AccountantReference: BH-53883
This fast-growing international business has with a very strong reputation for both innovation and customer care and loyalty. The Group Reporting Accountant will report directly to the Group Financial Controller and offers an excellent opportunity for someone who has experience within FP&A.
You will work with the senior management across the entire business in managing the budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting. Key relationships within the role will be Finance Business Partners, Senior Leadership Team, CFO and working extensively with rest of finance team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide insightful reporting and analysis to Group Executive
- Provide Group financial forecasts
- Develop and implement annual budget calendar and 5 year plan process
- Manage the complete month end process including production of the Group Results Pack and commentary
- Manage the quarterly forecast process including production of presentation to Group Exec
- Working capital reporting including providing forecast and budget inputs (excluding stock and debtors)
- Provide and explain to the Group CFO and the Executive Team a full analysis of performance trends, forecasts and variances to help them run the business more effectively
- Close liaison with Finance Business Partners
- Develop and streamline business performance reporting to ensure it creates accountability and transparency for all
- Early warning of risks to financial objectives and flag as appropriate
- Project management of the financial planning processes
You will be ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent), experience of working at a similar level with exceptional analytical skills; ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks. The ability to articulate complex financial data and issues to non-finance professionals at all levels of the business
My client has an excellent culture and offers a good salary and benefits package including bonus, pension, life assurance and 25 days holiday.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure 01223209888.