Group Reporting AccountantReference: BH-54557
With decades of experience our client offers a first-class service to its customers and has an unrivalled reputation that is known globally within the industry. The business is entering an exciting phase where they are experiencing new growth and have created this new role to support the existing finance function and compliment the rest of the team.
This newly created role will report into, and work closely, with the CFO. We are looking for someone who wants to move into industry and are open to a second time mover. Although you will need to demonstrate strong technical skills, we are looking for a candidate that has a drive to have a wider commercial exposure and gain new skills. Our client’s commitment to the successful candidate is to provide them with a culture and environment to develop their skill set and experiences.
The role: -
- Preparation and review of Group consolidations and management accounts on a timely basis
- Management of the Group’s financial reporting requirements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Planning and management of the year end audit process
- Ownership of all technical accounting analysis to ensure compliance with requirements, including preparation of technical accounting papers and provision of technical advice
- Preparation of all tax reporting requirements
- Review and improve all financial reporting policies, procedures and controls
- Work with the wider finance team to provide insightful working capital, cashflow reporting and accurate forecasting
The ideal candidate: -
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Practice trained (Ideally a Top 10 firm)
- Strong working knowledge of UK FRS and IFRS
- Experienced in preparation and / or audit of a multi-currency, consolidated management and financial information for Group businesses
- Comfortable dealing with senior management, directors and shareholders
This role will predominantly be office based with some flexibility to work from home.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions in Chelmsford, Essex.