Group Network LeadReference: BH-53643
I am recruiting for a Group Network Lead for an international communications business.
This role is responsible for all networking equipment maintenance and ensuring the appropriate support contract is in place as well as providing input into the annual budgets.
Reporting into the Technical director you will be responsible for owning, improving and supporting all network functions within the group. You will be the subject matter expert and the go to person for the INTEGRA network and all internal data networks.
Being part of the Group Technology and Infrastructure team, you will lead, mentor, and support network team engineers.
The post holder will be responsible for managing and delivering network-based projects across various external and internal customers' requirements, including writing, contributing to, and enforcing the network team's policies and procedures.
- Keeping all networks and Infrastructure secure
- Administer, support, and troubleshoot all network systems
- Manage projects through concept, design, implementation, and delivery on time and within budget. Includes running project teams, writing project plans, updating project plans, and undertaking a cost-benefit analysis
- Undertake practical network tasks alongside the team, including BAU support, analysis of tickets and problem management
- Design, test and implement changes to networks, minimising and mitigating risk wherever possible
- Lead, mentor a team of x2 network engineers
- Manage team output and agree on objectives for the work plan
- Design, test, and implementation of networks, including significant and minor configuration changes, software updates, hardware changes/refreshes
- Experienced in troubleshooting, creation of incident response/reporting and learning from any incidence
- Configuration of Cisco routers including protocols such as OSPF & BGP
- LAN switch configuration on Cisco catalyst switches
- Firewall – Cisco and Fortinet
- VPN – Lan to Lan, remote access VPN's on both routers and firewalls
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP & OSI models
- Network management systems/platforms
- Good understanding of, and be able to work within and introduce or enhance change management processes and principles
- Cybersecurity principles and incident investigation
- Good practical working knowledge of network security
- Cisco CCNP (or demonstrable experience)
For more information please contact Henry Dawson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, or click apply. A full job spec is available.