Group Head of Compliance and Financial CrimeReference: BH-54617
The main purpose of the role is to maintain, develop and lead an effective internal Compliance and Financial Crime framework, underpinned by processes and controls that ensure compliance with all regulatory, financial and operational requirements.
- Drive, promote and maintain a strong Compliance culture within the business
- Lead the Compliance and Financial Crime function
- Provide expert and strategic advice to the business, to enable it to operate in line with all relevant regulatory and legislative requirements in relation to Financial Crime
- Take accountability for all Financial Crime related activities across Compliance
- Assist in the preparation, review and maintenance of Compliance and Financial Crime policies, including advice on the response to incidents and breaches.
- Proactively provide advice and guidance to the Business on new projects, products, services and other initiatives
- Identify all relevant regulatory developments in relation to Financial Crime, assess their impact and assist in developing action plans to mitigate the impact of change
Knowledge and experience required:
- Financial Services experience
- Good knowledge of anti money laundering and financial crime legislation
- Able to demonstrate the requisite experience in managing a compliance and financial crime framework in a financial services environment
- Good people and interpersonal skills to build up effective relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Strong communicator with a track record of working with senior stakeholders and effectively challenging and influencing
Our client has offices in different parts of the UK, and occasional travel may be required.
Please apply now for more information or contact Paul Sheldrake at Pure for more information.