Group Financial ControllerReference: BH-54557
The role has been created to support the senior leadership team where you will play a key part in driving the business forward, providing sound financial advice, reporting, analysis and risk management. This will be a broad role that requires someone to be technically strong as well as commercially aware, enabling them to be more than just an “accountant”.
Our client is experiencing significant growth and operate in an exciting and dynamic sector. They are passionate about the service they provide and need an adaptable individual that can demonstrate the ability to add significant value to the finance function and wider business.
Key responsibilities: -
- Work closely with the team to ensure delivery of accurate and timely monthly reporting at group consolidation level
- Coordinate the month end close process for all group entities
- Provide leadership development and support to the Finance Team to develop the financial functions
- Ensure tight control of all group trial balances, to provide reliable data to senior leadership team
- Business financial risk identification and management
- Oversee Group VAT and Tax
- Management of banking relationship with all treasury providers
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Equal strength of technical and commercial exposure
- Comfortable with the broader remit of a privately owned business
- Be a leader of change and improvement
- Demonstrable experience of dealing at board level in a fast paced and commercial environment