Group Financial AccountantJob not available
The company has increased its revenue from its customer base over 4 years by over 40% to £24m in 2021. It is well positioned for future growth and opportunities to invest.
- The preparation of monthly consolidated financial reports for the Group, with 2 overseas entities.
- Assist with the monthly financial reporting and KPI information for presentation to the Executive Management Team and the Board.
- Involvement with the production of accounting and reporting requirements of the two overseas entities, including new post transition structures and requirements for European activities.
- Possible involvement in migration to new finance system
- Statutory accounts production under IFRS and FRS 101
- Budgeting and forecasts
- Liaising with tax and audit teams
- Work alongside senior staff to advise on technical issues
- Actively improve the reporting process, always seeking out increased efficiencies and effectiveness
- The preparation and submission of regulatory returns to external bodies such as HMRC
- Support Company Secretary activities, including share options returns.
You will be qualified or part qualified ACA / ACCA and ideally be from an audit background from a reputable audit firm strongly preferred. Strong technical accounting experience and good Excel skills with proven analytical skills.
Whilst experience in the areas listed in the job description is helpful, it is not necessary to have experience in every area, provided you have the desire and capability to learn new skills and processes
Competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience. Good opportunities for career and personal development from anticipated growth in an entrepreneurial business, with a new senior management team and good support structure, for a company with strong cashflows and good work life balance. Excellent role for someone wanting to move from practice into industry/commercial role, with breadth of responsibilities. 25 days annual leave and 8 bank holidays.
Additional benefits: Nest pension scheme, holiday sacrifice, cycle to work and potentially share options.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: