Group AccountantReference: BH-58825
This role offers hybrid working with 1-2 days in the office in Cambridge, the company pride themselves on offering flexibility, and the time period in the office can be flexible to support their staff. You will also be offered a competitive salary and 14% on target bonus.
This role will play a key part within a busy finance function and will support the Financial Controller with monitoring and controlling risk for the UK and EU financial operations, the main responsibilities are as follows -
- Drive the enhancement of financial controls and compliance
- Maintain the financial control framework and be responsible for the operation of key financial policies
- Completion of statutory reporting, taxation and legal compliance
- Maintain the Group Audit timetable and ensure that all audits are progressed to deadline.
- Prepare the audit brief for the Senior Leadership team.
- Assist in global treasury reporting and cashflow management.
You must be qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA and have had experience of UK GAAP and statutory audits, you must be comfortable reporting figures to the senior leadership team and have the ability to work to tight deadlines within a busy finance team.
If you would like to hear more about this role please call Kathryn at Pure Cambridge or apply below.