Global TA ManagerJob not available
Global TA Manager
Based remotely with travel to the London office on occasion
Salary - £60,000 - £75,000
We are looking for a talented internal recruiter, ideally with SaaS technology or startup experience who will support a global healthcare technology company on their next phase of their growth journey.
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate team player who can provide structure and vision to growing their global product, engineer, operations and sales teams at pace, with kindness, candour and good humour.
About the role?
This is the first internal recruiter position in the company and they will look to this role to lead and manage a period of growth across their global product, engineering, operations and sales teams. This role will report directly to the Director of People Ops but will have responsibility to the wider Senior Management team and access to key stakeholders across the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading on global strategy for growth and providing sound, measurable targets for scaling a diverse, distributed, and global business;
- Building and managing the recruitment processes into the UK and their global teams and being responsible for delivering hires on time;
- Professionally managing relationships with technical external recruiters;
- Triaging candidates across all roles and conducting first stage interviews across engineering, product, operations and sales roles;
- Building and maintaining the candidate pipeline, with a focus on product and engineering to establish a consistent and manageable pipeline, and engaging talent for future hires;
- Managing an exceptional candidate experience end - to - end, and managing the internal team diary management / putting in processes to streamline their internal teams and reducing time spent on hiring;
- Demonstrably reducing reliance and expenditure on external recruitment firms in the long term;
- Providing coaching to their Hiring Managers globally about best practices for recruitment;
- Owning the internship and graduate intake program and building out relationships with institutions, universities, and business programs to ensure top quality candidates into the business;
- Building and managing their candidate and employer brand; and
- Developing and tracking recruitment KPIs and reporting on those direct to the Senior Management team.
- Demonstrable experience at a recruitment agency or in talent acquisition;
- Exceptional verbal communication skills: you will be the ‘face’ of the business,so must be able to talk about our vision, mission, operations and tech stack with professionalism and in exceptional detail;
- Be kind, candid and good humoured with strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage relationships in and outside the business;
- Demonstrable ability to develop and execute a hiring strategy for a high growth business; and
- The ability to report to the Senior Management team and make recommendations about strategy and future pipeline.
- Experience working with high-growth startup companies as clients;
- Obsessed with a data-driven approach to hiring; and
- Experience in SaaS technology business and ability to talk about engineering businesses with ease.
This is a great opportunity to join a passionate start up who are already making a difference to people’s lives through their technology.
Please call Caroline Batchelor today for further information regarding the role. We are looking for you to start at the beginning of March 2022.