Fleet Technical AdministratorReference: BH-54051
The client offers a flexible way of working including a hybrid approach, parking on the premises and many other benefits.
This is a support role that will work within the Fleet Operations department. The successful candidate will work under the close supervision of the Fleet Administration Officer.
Duties will involve
- Raise purchase requisitions for authorisation
- Assist with the resolution of outstanding invoice queries
- Arrange receipting of completed orders for payment of invoices
- Provide liaison and the link between the Fleet Technical Superintendents, Procurement and Finance dealing with the “Purchase to Pay” (P2P) process
- Liaising between the vessels, Fleet Superintendents and Procurement to ensure on-time deliveries in line with the vessel’s operations
- Provide technical administrative support to the Fleet Superintendents by way of liaison with Procurement and Finance, dealing with routine and non-routine maintenance and repair and regarding the supply of spare parts and services
- Assist Dry Dock Superintendent to ensure adequate spare parts are identified to meet Dry Dock requirements
- Assist with the management of critical spares requirements, asset risk registers and obsolescence lists
- Interact with key suppliers and Procurement to explore additional services with a view to consolidation or competition
Minimum of ONC in a technical discipline
• Experience of Windows based purchasing systems
• Good organisational skills
• Competent MS Office Suite User (Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Attention to detail
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and within strict time constraints
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of a leading organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information