Financial ControllerReference: BH-58592
The Financial Controller will oversee all financial aspects of the business to drive the company’s financial strategy and planning towards profitability and long-term success. You will be a strategic thinker and effective leader who can make the most profitable decisions and support the Board in many commercial activities.
This appointment could also offer succession planning through to Finance Director.
- Lead the Finance department (accounting, controlling, business analysis, cash management, finance projects)
- Oversee all finance, accounting, and reporting activities to include preparing monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations of key control accounts
- Analyse sales and profitability, cash flow, stocks, prepare detailed comments on business activity
- Prepare annual budget and forecasts
- Act as a Business Partner and Advisor to the Board in driving business growth
- Handling working capital and cash management
- Focus on cash reporting and KPIs, as well as building robust forecasting models
- Manage the relationship with bank partners.
- Qualified Accountant with relevant post qualification experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proven people management experience
- High degree of commercial acumen and proven examples of providing a true ‘business partner’ approach
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws, and best practices.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
Please contact Amy Perks at Pure for more information.