Financial ControllerReference: BH-53681
Reporting into the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
* Motivating, managing and developing the team
* Driving considered change through introducing new technology alongside developing existing controls, procedures and processes
* Supporting the team in the delivery of accurate, timely financial information that will satisfy external requirements as well as providing key insight internally to help shape strategic decisions
* Presenting information and results to non-finance individuals through the development of MI and KPI's
* Aiding strategic decision making by delivering accurate monthly management accounts and board reports
* Managing the preparation of budgets and ongoing forecasts
* Preparing year end statutory accounts, including group consolidations
* Planning and coordinating the annual audit
* Satisfying external Auditors with the integrity of financial information provided
* Overseeing tax compliance, payments and planning
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with previous experience managing and developing a large team within a business exceeding £250M t/o. You will be tech savvy and enjoy working wih processes and systems to make continuous improvements that will lead to a more effective and efficient team and output. You will be comfortable working with large volumes of data and working to tight deadlines. The role will suit a strong stakeholder manager and you will be comfortable communicating ikey information to both financial and non-financial individuals.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to work for a successful, ambitious company with solid financials and continued plans for growth.
Please note - this role is five days a week working at the Suffolk office.