Financial ControllerReference: BH-54476
Reporting into the CEO, this newly created role will take responsibility for the full finance function to drive improved performance, deliver robust efficiencies in processes and procedures, grow and mentor the team and support the remaining senior leadership team in strategic growth.
Our client is looking for someone that has a retail or hospitality background and will understand the nature of a multisite business.
- Oversee the management and development of the finance team.
- Provide detailed monthly management accounts with all relevant KPI’s and analysis.
- Production of annual budget, monthly forecasting and communicating results with all relevant managers / directors / senior stakeholders.
- Cash flow reporting and cash management.
- Responsible for financial control, risk mitigation and accounting policies.
- Planning and execution of the annual audit, financial statements and tax computations.
- Maintain accounting policies and ensure the business is in line with current accounting standards.
- Develop and install good financing practice, control and disciplines business wide.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience:-
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA).
- Previous experience working within an SME environment is highly desirable.
- Must have a retail or hospitality background.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Organisation skills – able to prioritise and plan own and team’s workload.
- Ability to analyse data, interpret & relay information.
Please note that this role will be predominantly head office based with a little travel to sites.
If you are excited by the prospect of being part of a dynamic business with significant growth potential, then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions for further information.