Financial ControllerJob not available
The UK head office is based in Royston but the business operate on a global scale, this role will offer hybrid working, flexibility on working hours and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Reporting into the Finance Director who manages the overall finance function for the UK and Europe, this role will take responsibility for the day to day running of finance for the UK. The key responsibilities are as follows -
- Managing the monthly closing process
- Cashflow management and monthly forecasting
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Creation of the annual budget and forecast models
- Maintain monthly intercompany reconciliations
- Support with the production of new financial KPI's
- Maintain accurate VAT accounting records
- Be the main contact for external contacts such as auditors and the banks.
You must have proven experience in a finance management role and have a core understanding of UK GAAP, you will ideally hold a relevant accounting qualification but part qualified will also be considered in this role. If you would like to hear more about this position please call Kathryn at Pure Cambridge or apply below.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: