Financial AccountantReference: BH-58157
This role offers excellent benefits & hybrid working
- Managing and developing the Reporting Team
- Ensure all legal entities policies are up to date and adhered to in relation to financial control processes – highlighting where group policies may not be appropriate to local.
- Assess the internal controls to ensure appropriate accuracy of reported information (Statutory/Management Accounts, Taxation, best practice)
- Assist in the preparation of Statutory Accounts, in accordance with current UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Support in the administration & preparation of HMRC requirements (including Corporation Tax, VAT, Imports & Exports, P11D, PSAs, PAYE/NI)
- Liaise with the group finance function and external auditors in the conduct of audits, reviews and investigations and take action as necessary to introduce improvements to the financial accounting procedures and service.
- Review monthly payroll with the payroll administrator and support the Head of FP&A in preparation of the forecast and budget process.
- Qualified Accountant – ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to work with large volumes of data
- Ability to challenge management thinking and work in partnerships to improve the business
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to both understand the big picture and be detail-oriented.
For further information please contact Hannah Flindall