Financial ControllerJob not available
Reporting into the Finance Director, this newly created role will take responsibility for the full finance function to drive improved performance, deliver robust efficiencies in processes and procedures, and deliver a range of value-added reporting.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Oversee the management and development of the finance team.
- Oversee detailed monthly management accounts with all relevant KPI’s and analysis and then produce the group consolidation.
- Production of annual budget, monthly forecasting and communicating results with all relevant managers / directors / senior stakeholders.
- Cash flow reporting and cash management.
- Responsible for financial control, risk mitigation and accounting policies.
- Planning and execution of the annual audit, financial statements, and tax computations.
- Maintain accounting policies and ensure the business is in line with current accounting standards.
- Develop and install good financing practice, control, and disciplines business wide.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience: -
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA).
- Previous experience working within an SME environment is desirable.
- Experience of managing and developing a team.
- Able to work under pressure, adhering to strict deadlines.
- Ability to analyse data, interpret & relay information.
Please note that this role will be predominantly head office based in Basildon, Essex.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: