Financial ControllerReference: BH-55677
Our client is going through a period of change where the focus on the finance team is to drive better quality reporting, controls and systems so the successful candidate will be an integral part of driving this forward.
Our client is offering an attractive basic salary in addition to excellent benefits including car allowance / car, bonus, matched pension scheme, private healthcare, etc. In addition to this you will be able to adopt a hybrid working model, ideally spending three to four days a week in the office.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Preparation of the consolidated monthly management reporting to a high standard including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and working capital
- Preparation of Monthly/Quarterly reporting and ad-hoc requests to senior management
- Responsible for accounting close process for group companies including preparing balance sheet reconciliations and preparation of the monthly consolidation
- Assist head of finance with the preparation of monthly reporting, budgets and forecasts for central cost centres
- Assist head of finance with the external audit process and preparation of statutory accounts
- Daily execution of operational treasury matters including invoice discounting financing
- Preparation and reporting of rolling cash flow forecasts and daily cash management
- Preparation of VAT returns and preparation of tax packs for annual direct tax compliance in liaison with tax advisors
- Other project and ad hoc duties as required by Head of Finance/CFO
The Candidate: -
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Significant experience in a similar role with group consolidations
- Exposed to senior level management with the ability to influence change
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Advanced Excel user
- Focused on high performance output and delivering results
If you are excited by the prospect of being part of a growing business that has a people focused culture, then please contact Hannah Flindall at Pure Resourcing Solutions for further information.