Financial ControllerReference: BH-54047
Duties include -
- Ensure the efficient and accurate processing all activities within the Finance department
- Ensure compliance with all legislation including GDPR requirements.
- Manage the pricing and cashflow models
- Manage the month end management accounts
- Manage the annual budgeting process
- Monitor CAPEX spend and reconcile to the fixed asset register
- Support budget holders to understand any variances and support them to prepare forecasts and budgets
- Support the year end audit including liaising with external auditors as required
- Support in setting up new commercial activities, preparing financial models, filings, registrations and setting up processes as required
- Manage a small finance team supporting them in their development and helping to improve systems and processes
This role will suit a strong people manager who enjoys supporting a team in their development, encouraging collaborative working across the business and helping them reach their full potential. You will also have strong stakeholder management skills and be comfortable communicating with people at all levels. You will be analytical and have a strong commercial mindset, along with great IT skills, and if you have implemented new systems in the past then even better!
Please note this is not a remote working role and you will be required to be on-site for the majority of the working week