Our Colchester based manufacturing client is looking recruit a Financial Controller to add the their Senior Leadership Team. The business is a £5m turnover organisation, and part of a successful and acquisitive group of companies. This is the most senior finance position within the organisation and requires someone who has operated at a similar level and can demostrate excellent stakeholder communication skills, alongside a technical accounting and commercial mindset.
The main areas of responsibility include:
- To produce accurate management accounts
- To produce balance sheet schedules that reconcile to the monthly management accounts
- In conjunction with the senior management team, produce a complete yearly forecast for the business.
- Ensure the sales ledger is accurate at all times and that credit accounts are within terms.
- To reconcile all bank accounts daily, including the invoice financing facility.
- To produce and monitor forecast cashflows, managing the cash position to avoid any cash shortfalls.
- To prepare VAT/CIS returns quarterly and report to HMRC
Candidates should ideally be qualified, or nearing completion of the ACCA/CIMA and have proven commercial experience in a similar role. Manufacturing principles would be an advantage but not essential. This role is working in their newly refurbished Colchester offices full time. There are wider long term opportunities within the Group for progression and mentoring.
Please apply or contact Paul Sheldrake at Pure for more information.