Financial ControllerReference: BH-53951
Reporting into the CFO, this newly created role will take responsibility for the full finance function to drive improved performance, deliver robust efficiencies in processes and procedures, grow and mentor the team and support the CFO and senior leadership team in strategic growth.
Our client is an award-winning people leader, encouraging personal growth and offering a vibrant and energetic environment to be part of.
- Oversee the management and development of the finance team.
- Responsible for financial control, risk mitigation and accounting policies
- Planning and execution of the annual audit, financial statements and tax computations.
- Maintain cashflow forecasting, managing internal stakeholders and lender reporting.
- Production of the annual budget and interim forecast packs.
- Support the Accounts Payable manager with improving processes, increasing efficiencies.
- Maintain accounting policies and ensure the business is in line with current accounting standards.
- Develop and instil good financing practice, control and disciplines business wide.
- Ensure all compliance matters are completed accurately and on time.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience:-
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA).
- Experienced senior finance professional having already held a similar level role.
- Evidence of process improvement and a good understanding of finance systems.
- Ability to motivate and develop and progress the finance team.
- Ability to question existing processes across the business, providing opinion on improvements.
- Ideally from a high transaction business (retail or manufacturing) with exposure to corporate finance.
Our client is offering a very competitive salary and benefits package including the ability to split your time between the office and home.
If you are excited by the prospect of being part of a dynamic business, then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions for further information.