Financial ControllerReference: BH-58941
- Manage day to day finance operations including a small team.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual performance reports and KPIs to the Board and other Senior members including commentary, analysis, and resolution of any follow up queries.
- Further develop cash flow forecasting and maintain a long-term cash forecast and cash flow management.
- Monitor and manage financial risks in-line with agreed compliance and regulation standards and requirements.
- Preparation of key schedules for the Budgeting process for the Business Development, Marketing, Operational, and support functions.
- Support the CFO with coaching and developing the finance team.
- Key point of contact with the bank and other relevant third parties.
- Manage payroll and payroll tax returns.
- Manage the Company Pension Scheme collaboratively with the HR Advisor.
- Completion of quarterly VAT Returns.
- Oversight of bank reconciliations and maintenance.
- Preparation and management of annual statutory accounts and tax returns.
The business is fully engaged with staff development, has an excellent reputation and makes sure it is always reviewing these areas but taking part in staff engagement surveys. They are looking for someone with the ability to coach, inspire and develop team members to deliver high performance and help the continued growth of the business.
To discus this role in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure on 01223209888