Financial ControllerJob not available
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for managing a small team.
- Preparation of financial statements, reports, and accounts, maintaining compliance with applicable regulations and legislation
- R&D Tax Credit/RDEC year end calculation, in addition to providing the necessary information for completion of the tax returns by the tax advisors
- Managing the month end process, including accruals, prepayments, and deferred revenue, so month end reporting can be finalised by the deadline
- Reporting includes cost centre reports, management accounts and a group reporting pack for the parent company
- Preparation of draft budgets and forecasts, working with cost centre owners and management, consolidating for review by the Finance Director before review by the Senior Management Team
- Managing of external and internal audits
This position offers hybrid working, typically you will be office based two days per week.
Interested candidates will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with experience in a similar role. This role requires someone who can be “hands on” with experience of dealing with a wide range of tasks.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: