Financial ControllerJob not available
Currently recruiting a Financial Controller for a growing manufacturing business based in Cambridge. This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial-minded and experienced leader looking to work for a business that operates globally . The position has overall responsibility for the revenue collection and payments of the business. It includes the supervision and leadership of the finance operation and responsibility for achieving full compliance with appropriate regulations.
· Ensure appropriate financial reporting is in place to enable the effective financial management of the business
· Implement Intercompany consolidation of accounts, annual budget and rolling forecasts
· Work closely with the CEO to collaborate on the key tactical and organisational areas of budgeting and control, capital investments, people and resource management with department heads.
· Ensuring high quality financial controls in place throughout the business.
· Prepare & review revenues, payroll, commission calculations and expenses entries.
· Preparation of annual accounts and liaison with auditors
· Act proactively and think strategically, in anticipating organisational needs, recognising the wider business environment and dynamics.
· Assisting with businesses transition in global markets, including currency dealings
· Experience in working with external accountants
You will ideally be ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or equivalent and will require excellent financial, analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and business acumen. Knowledge of ERP systems is desirable.
To discuss this role in more detail please call Mark Wishart at Pure
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: