Financial AnalystJob not available
The focus of the role is to act as financial lead for accounting, analysis, reporting and budgeting in one of the key areas within this business.
- Carry out accounting close processes, responsibilities will include revenue, cost, accrual files, posting of journals and review of margins.
- Develop Excel models to improve process efficiency.
- Prepare commentary to explain P&L variances and supporting analysis for month end. This will be to be presented to senior management.
- Oversee monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist company audit requirements, liaising with auditors.
- Carry other duties as required by the manager.
You will be a part qualified CIMA or ACCA/ACA studier with proven experience in a commercial environment. A keen eye for detail and strong Excel skills will be beneficial as will experience working with high volumes although is not essential.
The company offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment which nurtures and encourages employees. For more information, please contact Fiona Cooper @ Pure or apply as required.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: