Financial AnalystReference: BH-57955
This would suit an established Finance Analyst or somebody who already has an accounts background and looking for an opportunity to get in to a more analytical role.
This is a varied role based in Chelmsford - The Group Head Office for Europe.
So, if you are a good analytical self-starter with strong spreadsheet/modelling skills, enjoy working and talking to people at different levels in the organization as well as being confident to push back and challenge the status quo, this could be the role for you.
- Monthly overall financial reporting and underlying trend analysis including variances to budget / forecast
- Departmental monthly expense reports
- Monthly revenue analysis and forecast
- Consolidation and analysis of Business Units forecasts for the Quarterly planning submissions
- Develop and maintain various templates for collation of the relevant planning information including Bookings (Sales information)
- Drive improvements in the quality of data
- Response to exec level requests for information
- Liaise with Budget owners and prepare department financial analysis / planning including margins / profitability
- Supporting with the prep and delivery of the Annual Budget process
- Support the Business / Commercial Team to ensure optimum pricing and margins are achieved on all quotes for new and existing business
- Maintaining and improving the processes supporting financial planning and analysis activities
- Key Projects profitability analysis / cost tracking
- Project capitalization, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow analysis.
Ideally AAT qualified / CIMA studier / part qualified or strong financial background
- Proven experience (3-5 years) in a similar role
- Highly computer literate with excellent spreadsheet skills (Excel Advanced) and good Power Point knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, commercial drive, attention to detail and accuracy