Financial AdministratorReference: BH-53829
Pure are representing an established investment management organisation in Bury St Edmunds. Due to increased demand our client is looking for a committed individual to join their team to provide a high quality and accurate administrative support to their Private Client Consultants and Directors, to enable them to focus on their role and continue to provide a high standard of service to their clients.
- Adherence to team processes is key, ensuring all documents are saved and named correctly. IO tasks are used for all client work and a concise audit trail must be maintained. Outlook task captures the potted history of a client’s activity. Encourage junior team members to operate in an efficient manner and highlight if you find any record not adequately updated.
- Client Servicing – integral to provide a professional and prompt service to clients answering questions, providing information and liaising with providers and third parties as appropriate. Imperative to keep advisers and clients up to date with progress and flag with your TL any concerns, complaints that may arise.
- Pre-Reviews - Prepare packs for client review meetings using the Checklist, and referring to the Outlook Task, Including IO schedules, checking OAC is being paid, performance reports, FE and cash flow modelling. Liaising with Team Support to ensure other documents (e.g. FF, DBN forms are saved to the K drive review folder).
- Post-Reviews – Delegating work as appropriate but checking meeting notes are issued promptly and highlighting to your Team Leader if not. Ensure actions are also completed. All records need to be updated and you need to check if work is delegated.Process increment business using the respective checklists and IO event lists and tasks. Liaise with lead support and advisers to ensure all business is processed correctly and promptly.
- New Business - Generate Platform Calculators to outline the costs by platform. Diligently complete the new business checklist, discussing points with your adviser as required. Highlight any queries with your Team Leader. Review all IO Event List points and if you are the lead support you will complete the majority of the Checklist and Event List points, delegating only where necessary.
- Suitability Letters – you will generate templates from IO and will increasingly complete more of the free type sections starting with more straight forward cases. Refer to the new business checklist to ensure any relevant points are covered, liaise wit your adviser as appropriate.
- Policy Analysis - Prepare full policy analysis for policies to be transferred, liaising with providers and retaining a full audit history of information provided and by who. Carefully transposing information to our analysis sheets and providing regular communication updates to the adviser. Ensure IO Tasks maintain a full audit trail.
- Cash Weightings - Reviewing the Cash Weightings for platforms promptly and thoroughly, feeding back updates to the sender so these can be collated. You may also be part of the group who issue Cash Weightings to the team.
- Opportunities - Add prospects to IO and add/maintain Opportunities regularly and correctly, liaising with the adviser and updating from client meetings/communications.
- Client Instructions - Process using the respective checklists and IO event lists and tasks. Liaise with lead support and advisers to ensure all instructions are processed correctly and promptly. Adopt new technology and ways of working but feeding back where a process could be developed or improved. Undertake specific tasks, e.g. ISA utilisation project, quarterly rebalance.
- Fund Based Spreadsheet (FBSS) – Ensure this is kept up to date (along with the IO Task) to reflect an accurate position of client reviews. Raise any concerns with your Team Leader if reviews are delayed, not completed as required.
- Involvement in specific projects, IO Valuations, IO Fact Find as and when required
- Helping to train and develop team members.
- Processing work in a timely manner and clearly prioritising work between Tasks, Email, Post, Reviews, phone calls and consultant requests
- Ensure that the client records are kept fully up to date with all related correspondence uploaded via scanning and correct indexing to appropriate systems, including IO Tasks, Outlook Tasks, DMS and the client file
- Liaising with lead support or with your adviser to issue email mailings including BAM Mailings.
- Behaving in a professional manner at all times, both in the office and with clients
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- You can perform the Consultant Support role at a high level and are supporting a nominated adviser or two demonstrating solid technical and platform knowledge. You will be providing excellent client service and able to deal with the multitude of queries that arise.
- You will have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- You must be an excellent communicator and maintain excellent records.
- You will be becoming more involved in team processes and developing other team members.
- Generous Holiday entitlement
- Profit Share
- Flexible Working
- Social Events
- Free Parking on site
- All professional exams paid for
- Paid Study Leave